Online Lessons Learned Training
Due to travel restrictions from COVID-19 pandemic, the JALLC is providing online training opportunities in 2021. This Lessons Learned (LL)
All applicants must have taken the LL Online Course and obtained the certificate of completion
LL Training Purpose
Prepare Lessons Learned Staff Officers (LLSOC) and Lessons Learned Points of Contact (LLPOC) to manage and execute an organizational LL Capability using NATO LL-related process, training, tools and information sharing.
All NATO LLSOs and LLPOCs are encouraged to take this course in order to better support the improvement of their organizational LL Capability.
- Know the LLSO and LLPOC role in gathering and drafting observation using the NATO ODCR format.
- Know the key elements of the NATO Lessons Learned Capability.
- Become familiar with the LLSO and LLPOC responsibilities during analysis and remedial action phase.
- Describe and identify the handling of Observations in exercises and operations.
- Understand how the NLLP works in support of handling Observations, data management, and LL sharing.
Frequency and Application
- 24-25 November 2020
- 16-17 March 2021
- 29-30 June 2021
- 06-07 October 2021
- 24-25 November 2021
Please contact JALLC to indicate online participation at least one week before at firstname.lastname@example.org . The JALLC will provide the schedule, briefings, read-ahead materials, and exercises to prepare for the training.
Time of schedule is local Lisbon Time. Online LL Training is done via “Polycom Real Presence” tool. Details on how to connect will be sent to participants with the confirmation of participation.