JALLC Analyst Training Course
The JALLC Analyst Training Course (JATC) is a five-day course which is held twice a year at the JALLC in Monsanto, Lisbon, Portugal. Participants are led through a wide range of issues and topics related to the conduct of analysis at the JALLC. The course covers all stages of the JALLC Project Approach (JPA) and includes lectures and practical group assignments which give the students a chance to practice the knowledge they gained during the lectures. The course also includes training on how to organize findings into a written product.
To provide military and civilian analysts with the techniques, tools, and knowledge to be able to conduct analysis projects in accordance with the JPA.
This course is primarily designed to train JALLC military and civilian personnel. There are a maximum of 18 places per course; any places that are not filled by JALLC military and civilian analysts (who take priority), are made available to external participants who would like to extend the analysis training received at the NATO Lessons Learned Staff Officer Course and familiarize themselves with the JALLC’s work.
- To understand the theory of, and practice, applying analysis techniques used at the JALLC;
- To understand the theory of the JPA and be able to apply it to (JALLC) analysis project management;
- To understand the theory of, and practice, organizing findings into written documents;
- Learning and practicing basic analytical writing skill.
Dates and Application
- JATC19-1: 02-06 September 2019 - (planned) Not open for application
All applicants must have taken the Lessons Learned Online Course (LL OC) and obtained the certificate of completion.